From time to time, this website may provide links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies on those sites as they may differ from the policy on this website.
Personal data we may collect
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we normally use it to respond to your enquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. We may also use it to support our customer relationship with you:
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship, we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties. This site does not use any cookies as well to store your information.
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, enquiries and applications
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities
- Conduct investigations and comply and enforce applicable legal (if needed by the law)
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our web sites, we may automatically collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our web developers to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.